Mintel, the world's leading market intelligence agency, is looking for a food and drink research analyst, to join its Dusseldorf based team.
Our expert analysts help them develop the products of tomorrow and give them the necessary edge to compete in an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry. This role wants focus exclusively on the German market and wants to focus mainly on writing inspiring content for our digital platform. So you want to deliver presentations on clients on key topics and trends.
The ideal candidate wants to have industry experience - either working for a food or drink manufacturer / brand or a research / marketing strategy firm.
- Write insightful content about food and drink categories, industry issues and trends that impact company strategy, brand development, innovation and consumer behavior. You will be using a wide range of research tools, including primary and secondary sources alongside quantitative and qualitative consumer research.
- Identify objectives for consumer research and develop quantitative consumer surveys
- Inspire and inform our clients with presentations, webinars, and conferences and trade shows. You want to be able to deliver project requests and deliver on time to meet clients' business objectives. Deliverables can primarily involve on-site or webex presentations.
- Support our PR and marketing teams to help promote Mintel's expertise.
- Contribute to brainstorming and strategy meetings and helping other teams across the business. Analysts have daily contact with a wide range of colleagues in other areas of the company.
Required skills and experience:
- 3 years + experience working in the food or drink industry
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think quickly and creatively
- Flexibility to travel when necessary
- Fluency in German and English
- Knowledge of and / or experience of food or drink in other countries would be an advantage