Do you want to build up the biggest private player in the long-distance railway market? Do you want to create a new travel experience? You love to improve your status quo? Then join our FlixTrain team and be part of a new startup in FlixBus which will revolutionize the railway industry and how people travel!
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
- You are part of the Rolling Stock Sourcing team for FlixTrain; you want to define and shape our rolling stock long-term strategy
- Rolling stock orders are being prepared, coordinating the tender process and analyzing results of different parties
- You define our decision process and provide relevant insights from the tender process and offers to build a low-cost provider with superior cost advantages
- You are looking for innovative financing models and coordinating all relevant stakeholders
- You analyze, compare and evaluate offers and financial models and present results to the management level; you play an integral part in enabling further growth for FlixTrain
- You are developing our rolling stock sourcing strategy together with a strong, international and highly motivated team
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- 3+ years of relevant working experience; experience in banking, financing or consulting is a plus (but not required)
- Strong analytical critical-thinking skills and high affinity for numbers
- Ideally in transport industry (a plus, but not required)
- Ability to transfer insights into commercial outcomes
- Strong skills in stakeholder management
- Fluent in English; German and every other European language is a plus
Our Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are on the road.
- Trust-based working. We do not punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, various employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have just established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nationality, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All profits are based on business needs, job requirements, and merit.
Take a closer look at our amazing success story: