Holidu is a travel & tech start-up building the world's best search engine. Our mission is to make the perfect rental easy.
Your future team: You want to work on one of our fundamental features and thus in collaboration with many different stakeholders. Holidu values a diverse and open environment with people from all over the world.
Job location: Munich, Germany
Our tech stack
- In-house Data Warehouse built on ElasticSearch and Redshift.
- Kibana, Tableau and customized in-house data visualization tools.
- Full control over our data - no third party dependencies.
- We believe in using the right tool for the job and trust you in our outgoing stack.
Your role in our journey
- You are responsible for optimizing our conversion by getting the most out of our data.
- You engineer new features for our machine learning algorithms.
- You pick the right algorithms and train our models.
- You bring these models into production, monitor and improve their performance constantly.
- Rankings and recommendations are key to our success.
Your backpack is filled with
- A degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Mathematics or another relevant field.
- Extensive professional experience in solving rankings and recommendation problems.
- Knowledge of different types of algorithms and their use cases.
- You know how to optimize models in order to meet the time restrictions of a search engine.
- Tools like Pandas, scikit-learn or Tensorflow are second nature to you.
- You are passionate about your work and love to collaborate with others.
Benefits in our adventure
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 through regular feedbacks.
- Stay healthy and energized with breakfast, breakfast and coffee in the office.
- Get in shape at the premium gym in our office building for a discounted rate.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and Subsidized German classes.
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events.
- Go traveling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria.
Ready for take-off?
Apply online on our career page! Your first contact wants to be Niels from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that accommodation, please let us know.
#start up #holidu #travel #tourism #tourism #tech #search engine #munich #english speaking job #data science # rankings #machine learning #algorithm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent