Relayr is the fastest growing and most successful Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) organizations. With 250+ employees and 5 years of company history, we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver business outcomes to customers.
Recently, through its subsidiary Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB), Munich Re has acquired 100 percent of relayr, valued at US $ 300 million. This allows relay to be a trusted long-term horizon partner, especially for mid market industrial companies. Relayr's end-to-end IoT solutions will now provide access to the group's unique financial engineering, risk management and domain expertise, and allow for business outcomes solutions not available in the market today.
This acquisition is a strategic investment in innovation and power, while leveraging the Munich Group's stability and financial strength.
We are looking to recruit highly motivated engineers and scientists that are progressing towards the Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Data Scientist to join our team and be based in our Munich office.
- Help Relayr build the world's most advanced IoT Cloud Platform
- Develop and assist in developing internal data processing tools
- Design, prototype and refine machine learning algorithms
- Research new machine learning methods and publish papers
- Designing, prototyping and collaborating with the backend team implementing large scale data processing systems for the cloud and edge
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis and present results
- Prototype and iterate quickly
- Engage in architectural discussions
- Participate in customer workshops to map business goals to the set of products we are developing
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the analytics field
- Significant experience with machine learning techniques, supervised learning and anomaly detection
- Significant experience with deep learning
- Good experience with Python and Java, C ++ and Apache Spark are a bonus
- Comfortable with database systems and distributed processing
- Ability to explain data science concepts and requirements for non-technical audiences
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental status
- Connecting you with a network of people and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge sharing
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Cool office located in Central Tower in Munich
- Free German courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level (working language is English)
- Competitive salary
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sound like you? Please apply here: