As the world's leading provider of engineering and research and development services, Altran has a completely new way for its customers to innovate. For this purpose, it is developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works with its customers on every link in the value chain of their project, from planning to industrialization. For more than 30 years, the group has provided its expertise to major companies in areas such as automotive, aerospace, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railways and telecommunications. In 2017, the Altran Group generated sales of EUR 2.9 billion. With a workforce of over 45,000 employees, Altran is represented in more than 30 countries.
Altran Digital is a strategic partner in the field of cross-sector solutions in IoT, Big Data & Analytics, Augmented Reality, Innovation & Design and Advanced Manufacturing. Supporting digital transformation at our customers, we are eager to settle our reputation as a global innovation provider and integration partner around the globe.
As a Consultant at Altran, we offer you:
- IT specialists, domain experts, and engineers
- Cross-industry end-to-end Aviation, Automotive, Energy, Life Sciences, and Telecommunication sector
- Exciting projects along the path of digitalization with the latest technology with 300 of the top 500 enterprises of the world
- Designing innovative solutions for our clients and allowing them to gain new insights into their business and processes from Big Data Analytics to structured and unstructured data
- Support within the whole project life cycle from the development of use cases with our customers, delivery of new algorithms and applications until the deployment of the solution
- For Big Data Analytics bring along the required methodologies and work hand in hand with the Data Engineer and Big Data Architect to define the requirements
- As an experienced Data Scientist does not just advise the clients how to proceed in a Big Data project
- In order to visualize the results of the analysis you comfortable to work with different frontend tools
- A university degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science, or an equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of Data Science and experienced with Big Data
- Practical experience applying advanced analytics, machine learning, and deep learning
- Solid technical expertise in R, Python, SQL and sound engineering of Big Data Architectures and Data Engineering technologies (Spark, Kafka, Hadoop)
- Business fluent in German and English and very good presentation and communication skills in the customer facing
Please get in touch, if you have any questions!
Isabel Balzer / Head of Recruiting Digital