The Data Scientist Consultant provides services that maximize the value of the customer's business through data-driven insights and enhanced decision support. This is the maximum value from the software.
Your day to day work will entail
- Provide analytical services as part of a team to perform proof-of-concept and identify opportunities to create customer value
- Perform data analysis to identify patterns, trends and anomalies in customer data, translate the results into actionable insights, and present and improve their data quality
- Extracting and presenting data from customer data sets
- Build, configure and train models to support overall project objectives, and run simulations and what-if analyzes to evaluate alternative scenarios
- Quantitative proof of the results of the project
- Work as part of a highly motivated, interdisciplinary and agile team
You are / should have
- Graduate degree in Operations Research, Statistics, or a related quantitative field, is required, and advanced knowledge of machine learning is preferred.
- Ability to elicit customers' knowledge, both explicit and tacit, about business objectives, strategic concerns, and policies related to the scope and success of the project.
- Able to translate complex into business insights and opportunities to create value.
- Demonstrated experience of script programming languages, preferably Python, for data analytics and machine learning applications.