We are Careship.
At Careship, we help families find the right caregivers for their loved ones. Fueled by convenience, quality and best-in-class user experience, we are combining technology with a human touch to increase the quality of life for our parents and grandparents.
This thesis wants
to be your expertise in the analysis of all our departments.
- You want to collaborate with Product Owners and manage relevant business goals.
- You will be creating valuable insights and providing analyzes to help shape our business and product strategy and development.
- You will work closely with our cross-functional product teams to develop self-driven analytics on customer behavior and product usage.
- You want to foster a data-driven mindset across all of Careship, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
You're offering these qualifications
- You have a strong understanding of business-focused analytics and a strong customer-centric approach to analytics
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of SQL and proven experience with Python
- Proven experience with at least one visualization tool (Metabase would be a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Web Analytics in general
- Hands-on experience in analyzing and interpreting A / B tests
We are offering these benefits
- A great product which is one of the biggest challenges in our current society
- A very welcoming and inclusive team that is numbers-driven and analytics centered
- A modern workspace in Berlin popular Prenzlauer Berg with feel-good atmosphere, table tennis, conference budget, and team lunch
- A competitive compensation package
- Working in a cross-functional, international team
Does that sound interesting to you? Apply now