You want to be part of an international high profile team with the unique opportunity to gain oversight of the whole company - in Germany as well as in international locations of Uniper. In Internal Audit We are committed to developing and offering opportunities to work in a cross-segment working environment. Along your personal path, we'll give you all the support you need to develop your skills and achieve your ambitions.
What we offerAt Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits.How we workOur people are key to our success. Our goal is to provide you with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment.
This allows our people to take responsibility and make best use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What are we looking for
- Work on digital use cases with business units, data scientists and developers
- Collect large amounts of unruly data from our power stations and transform them into meaningful information
- Solve business-related problems using data-driven techniques
- Support and advice Internal audit and our clients on the journey of digitalization with focus on process mining
- Work with a high degree of independence on a variety of challenging assignments
Who we are seeking
- University degree in computer science or business informatics, business or engineering sciences or comparable qualifications
- Excellent technical knowledge proven in professional or private data analytics projects
- Enthusiasm for the opportunities of digitalization
- Good knowledge of data base resp. Programming languages SQL, Python and R
- Proven project management competencies
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial personality is enthusiastic about constantly changing challenges
- Self-contained, result-oriented and cooperative work style, characterized by high self-motivation
- Team spirit with a pronounced service and customer orientation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel due to international business environment (approx 20%)
- Business fluent in English and good understanding of written and spoken German
About usWe have extensive knowledge of global and regional energy markets with their different regulatory systems and market conditions. Uniper has the equipment, knowledge and skills to succeed as an established energy business.
We have various expertise in the construction, management and operation of large power plants, as well as in the optimization and risk management of assets and contracts. At Uniper, people work with one common goal: The reliable supply of energy.Uniper is an equal opportunity employer and a positive encouragement application from a suitably qualified and all-encompassing candidate, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, belief or marital status. We actively promote diversity, equality and flexible working.