Tracks is currently looking for a (Senior) Data Scientist to join our growing tech & data team in Berlin. If you would like to join a fast-growing logistics start-up that links tech with sustainability, this is the position for you.
The position reports to and works closely with the CTO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop ETL to collect and pre-process data together with our Data Science Team
- Research and develop machine learning algorithms
- Implement AI in our Web Applications close cooperation with our Web Development Team
- Challenge the status quo, continuously investigate new AI and data processing technologies and ensure the following industry best practices
- Outstanding degree in IT-related or data science-related subject (eg Ph.D. or master's degree in mathematics, physics, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of Python (Django, Flask) and modern Data Science Tools Kits
- Experience in developing and implementing machine learning algorithms in production environments
- Expertise and profound experience in developing AI based applications
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, etc.); Experience with Big Data and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Highly motivated, adaptable and passionate learner with a strong ethical, pro-active, hands-on cooperation and quality-driven
- Fluency in English is a must, German and other languages is a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
- Great contribution to a cleaner transport industry by bringing state-of-the-art technology to trucking
- A fast-growing start-up in the heart of Berlin
- An exciting and flexible working environment
- Responsibility, autonomy, participation and fast career perspectives
- Everyone's opinion counts - we encourage open dialogue and open-door mentality
- Regular team lunches and events
- An awesome multi-cultural and dynamic team with transparent communication
Founded in 2018, Tracks is a young tech company revolutionizing the European road freight industry. Using the latest advances in Big Data and Machine Learning, we enable road freight companies to achieve new levels of resource efficiency and CO2 emission reductions by providing context-aware, real-time analytics for their truck fleets.
With our team of industry experts and data scientists.
This vision is deeply rooted within our core values:
- think in terms of resources - within our team, those of our customers and the ones of our planet - and use them in the most efficient way to create superior value
- embrace progress - entrepreneurial, open for experimentation and challenging the status quo
- focus on what matters - stick to customer needs and build products that add value
- build for the long term - as a company, employer and service provider
- grow together - thinking beyond the individual, empowering each other, taking ownership and celebrating achievements
If this sounds appealing to you, we look forward to receiving your application including a CV and cover letter, as well as your possible start date and salary expectations.