Come build the future of agriculture
stenon offers the world's first real-time soil analysis solution for agriculture.
We are solving a major and global problem in agriculture and society. We provide the necessary data for cultivation.
- Become an elementary part of the development of our technology and company
- Play a crucial role in the development of our data models
- Collaborate with other teams to find solutions for challenging problems
- Constantly raise the bar with your expertise and enthusiasm
You want to be fit for this role if you:
- Studied Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related field
- Enjoy working on data science models (validating, setting up test processes, etc.) on distributed systems (R, Python, Scala or comparable environments)
- Like taking on challenges and create results quickly
- Are exceptional at what you do
- Put yourself in the shoes of our customers to create code for fantastic experiences
- Uphold a high standard for yourself and your team
In addition we would love you to have:
- a strong background in statistics and machine learning
- a passionate big data geek
- Ideally but not necessarily experience in IoT environments
What's it like to work at stenon?
The land is accessible to people in the countryside. To do this we have to give our customers a try. This will allow us to build the best possible products.
We value transparency and honesty. With an open, yet always constructive feedback culture.
We have high standards and reward performance, but at the same time we want to work with positive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.