Data Scientist (m / w / d)
Design the digital future with us! We are looking for personalities with a team spirit who share our passion for the protection of identities and data, think ahead and work together with us on secure digitization solutions. We believe that change brings new opportunities for development and innovation. We offer you an attractive working environment with diverse career opportunities and a secure professional future.
- Create reports and dashboards to support supply chain management
- Introduction of new and innovative tools for the analysis of large amounts of data
- Performing analysis for trend detection and historical forecasting
- Data visualization and derivation of recommended actions
- Consulting and requirements management as well as development of reports and dashboards for and with the users
- Independent communication, coordination and follow-up of appointments and goals / requirements regarding the projects to be implemented
- completed relevant studies (eg applied mathematics / physics, IT sciences, information management, statistics, data science)
- Ideally, experience in supply chain management / logistics
- Knowledge and experience of technologies, databases and programming (R, SQL, SAP, MES systems) in the field of data science
- Passion for new technologies and digital trends in Data & Analytics
- Innovation and strong analytical skills
- Fluent English spoken and written
- collegial cooperation in a competent and innovative working environment
- balanced balance between work and private life thanks to flexible working time models and 30 days of holiday a year
- individual training opportunities as well as specialist and management programs
- market-oriented, industry-standard remuneration plus attractive additional benefits such as company pension plans and capital-building benefits
- Prevention courses, company sports groups and running events
- Emergency care and holiday programs for children as well as assistance in the care of relatives
- attractive location in the heart of Berlin with very good access to public transport and covered bike racks
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please state in your application your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
For questions, please contact us at (030) 2598-2324.