CleverShuttle is Germany's leading RidePooling shuttle with an environmentally friendly electric and hydrogen fleet. Our passengers book their trip flexibly via app and are picked up in a few minutes by a professional driver and brought to their destination. Together we are shaping the future of mobility - Be there!
That awaits you with us
As an intern in the field of data science, you will support our team and colleagues from various business areas in gaining data-based business-relevant insights and making the right decisions. Moreover...
- Do you have the opportunity to carry out the complete process of preparation, analysis, evaluation, improvement and implementation in your own BI project on the topic: Development of an optimal deployment plan for our sites - with the support of the team, of course -
- In addition, you can help with joint optimization projects with other departments.
You bring that with you
- You study mathematics, computer science, business informatics or comparable degree courses with a focus on data science or algorithmic optimization.
- You bring a lot of data affinity as well as analytical skills.
- You have knowledge of SQL and Java.
- Experiences with problems of the (integer) linear optimization as well as in the graph theory are a plus.
- You enjoy developing and implementing your own solution methods.
- You are available 4-6 months.
- You enjoy the analytical, structured and data-driven work.
- You speak fluent German and your English skills are at a good level.
- Your teamwork, your initiative and your dedication complete your profile.
We offer you that
- You become part of our shared mission for sustainable mobility.
- We give you space for your own development and promote your personal growth.
- We offer you the opportunity to use CleverShuttle at a discounted price.
- You work in our Kreuzberg office with a view over Berlin.
- We love flat hierarchies without group inertia - we do not have time for that.
- You have flexible working hours.
- You get a reduced Urban Sports Club membership.
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to receiving your CV, letter of motivation, all certificates including the grading overview, all references, the desired start date and duration of the internship.