As a Data Analyst you want to conduct the full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Additional you want to develop analysis capabilities to monitor customer performance and improve the data quality. Therefore, you want to work with the product and development team to create meaningful and decision-making reports and dashboards for a wide range of customer.
Are you the perfect fit for BuildingMinds?
- You are passionate about driving our vision of revolutionizing the building management through the power of data
- You have a strong interest both in business and technology and keeping up with the trends and best practices for modern data driven approaches
- You are using to work with agile methodologies in a fast changing environment
- You are looking at new and complex data environments. The best way to get the right results
- You have a keen interest in improving your skills and knowledge
- You are a team player and passionate working in an international environment
- Customer-specific reports and dashboards to guide our stakeholders
- Development and implementation of databases, data collection systems, data analytics or other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- By identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends and patterns in complex data sets from various applications and files
- Collaborative work with the development team to optimize the utilization of the existing data
- Extending our data model and reporting environment using the latest technologies from Microsoft such as Data Lake, SQL Databases, PowerBI etc.
- Continuous self-learning and innovation in the field of your expertise to improve your own deliverables, make them more accessible to everyone and to develop our own processes
- M.Sc., or PhD in an appropriate technology field (Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, etc.)
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability, strong business sense
- Multiple years of experience in Data Analytics, Statistics, Data Science or related areas
- You have a distinct communicative strength and can be presented in a simple way
- By proactivity, self-reliance, and creative approach in resolving the problems
- You prioritize your workload, to make yourself meet tight deadlines, while achieving results, especially in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- SQL Server, Implementing Data Models, Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, reporting dashboards, Self-Service BI and Big Data
- Experience in the latest Microsoft technology in the field of AI and data driven approaches like (PowerBI, Power Apps, Azure Analytical Services, Azure ML, SQL Databases, Data Factory, etc.) Understanding of machine-learning and operations research