You're smart and know that in today's world, a job is more than a job - it's about working in a field that inspires you. Esprit a fantastic brand - and place to work. Join the Esprit Family and be part of an international lifestyle company Where you can make a positive impact on the world of fashion.
We are looking for
business analyst omnichannel (m / f / d)
to support our team. (ID 5200)
What you'll do:
- Continuous improvement of existing BI reporting tools (eg Arvato BI, Esprit BI, MMT)
- Development of new reports and optimization of existing reports from the e-shop / marketplace business area, as well as with respect to omnichannel tools (eg traffic source report, e-shop performance report, online marketing efficiency report )
- Control and optimize business performance of marketplace models (eg Amazon, Otto, Zalando)
- Continuous tracking of our performance of media spendings (ROI) and our e-shop traffic
- Support the controlling of our omnichannel plan in close cooperation with respective teams (eg MTM, omnichannel services)
- Provide the respective teams and senior management with business cases and data analysis (eg markdown analysis (e-shop and market places business), customer profitability, postage costs)
- Structural work on business drivers and KPIs to steer business performance
Here's what you'll need:
- Business administration degree focusing on controlling with a wide professional experience in a comparable position
- Reporting experience
- Experience in the e-commerce field
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- Microsoft Office user knowledge
- SAP BW
- Well-developed analytical ability
Are you a good match for this job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date.