Junior Big Data Analyst (gn)
In our new Data Innovation Lab we explore the most innovative solutions to take the shopping experience to a new level for our customers. For this purpose, we are looking for impellers with a pioneering spirit who would like to change HORNBACH's digital world in a sustainable way.
These are your tasks:
- As a Junior Big Data Analyst (gn), you see yourself as a driver and driver for all Big Data & Analytics topics.
- This includes, among other things, the modeling of data from internal and external sources and their preparation for analyzes and reports. In addition, you supervise operative analysis systems and develop them further.
- You also support projects for complex data analysis and bring in your know-how in the areas of analytics and data modeling.
- With your innovative spirit and a high degree of freedom, you can test new methods, technologies and best practices and use state-of-the-art algorithms in interdisciplinary, agile teams.
- More important than your degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or physics is your fire and your passion for big data.
- We are also happy to give technically interested university graduates the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the topic.
- As a budding big data expert, Python is not a strangling song to you, but its daily toolbelt alongside SQL & Databases.
- R, Hadoop, HIVE, Tableau, PowerBI or MicroStrategy are also known to you.
- You have the courage to break new ground, enjoy analysis & statistics and share your knowledge in the form of presentations, coachings or workshops? Then make this challenge your new project!
You can look forward to it:
- Hang the tie on the nail: You can expect an open working atmosphere through flat hierarchies and great colleagues in a down-to-earth family business.
- Space for private projects: With flexible working hours including time recording and a modern equipped workplace, we lay the foundation for the optimal compatibility of work and private life.
- Grow with us: With tailor-made continuing education and further education, we promote your professional and personal development.
- We build on you: With a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary package including holiday and Christmas bonus.
- Our appreciation for your passion: HORNBACH-pension, jobrad, voucher card, HORNBACH-Mastercard, occupational disability insurance, multimedia program, employee shares and many other additional services (all information under www.hornbach.de/zusatzleistungen).
We look forward to receiving your application (including cover letter, CV and certificates).
Reference Number: 21547
Contact: Ingo Kleffmann
Apply online now. Please note, paper applications will not be returned.
(gn) = gender neutral
Keywords: cloud, modeling, IT, information technology, analytics, streaming, smart home, smarthome, user data