OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We are for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we are here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our designers create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He just pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
You want to join a team of three Data Scientists, Hendrik, Yura and Tobias, to help them constantly improve and challenge their data to create a state-of-the-art customer experience.
You would like to work in a variety of machine learning tasks, solve real-life problems and gain insights into an e-commerce company, all in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a junior data scientist (m / f / x).
- You will work closely with our data team on all stages of model development as well as data exploration, feature generation and model training.
- You want to support and optimize existing models by identifying new data sources and generating novel features.
- You want to collaborate with other teams across the company as Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- You want to visualize and communicate key results to our senior management.
- You want to implement and turn data into information, into insights and insights into business.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or a relevant field.
- Ideally, you gained first experience in data processing, data modeling or machine learning (regression, clustering) through university projects or first internships in an e-commerce environment.
- You have been working with relational and non-relational databases.
- You demonstrated aptitude and you are willing to learn new analytical and statistical methods, software applications and tools.
- You have strong communication skills combined with conceptual creative thinking as well as an entrepreneurial, customer and results-oriented style of working.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem, SQL and Python is beneficial. Knowledge of data visualization tools is a plus.
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus.
- An international, fashion retailing environment, which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A team of highly motivated colleagues, which work together on our ambitious growth strategy and goals
- An exciting and responsible role, where you have direct impact on customer satisfaction & retention
- An honest and open culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible start date. Your contact person is Joanna Eva Brinkmann.