At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea to outer space, you'll learn and grow, to contribute to the shapes of the world. Find your future with us.
You want to be part of a cross-functional team which is highly interactive and adaptive training / academy management solutions for the aviation field.
- Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of complex, business critical features of the system
- work closely with business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- formulate the questions that will help the business and then proceed in solving them
- merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply
- participate in planning infrastructure and workflow for better data driven decisions, including: data collection program, review and processing of data
- Work as part of a cross-functional, agile development team embracing scrum approach
- Actively drive non-functional requirements such as performance, security, continuous integration, migration and compatibility
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any relevant
- Proven experience in big data analytics
- Experience in machine learning for adaptive learning
- Experience in implementing recommendation systems
- Real-world practical experience with machine learning algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, reinforcement learning, dimensionality reduction
- Knowledge and experience (+5 years) in technologies:
- Java, R, Python
- Databases SQL and NoSQL (CouchDB)
- Version control and continuous integration tools such as Git, Bamboo, Ansible
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Experience developing for cloud architectures such as Azure or AWS
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
- Applied knowledge of data analytics and machine learning in the training field
- Experience with adaptive training
- TensorFlow, PyTorch or other data science toolkits
This requirement is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LAB SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Make sure you list all of the countries in which you are a citizen. If you have a work permit, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined by the Boeing US-based payroll.
All information will be checked and may be verified.