Business Analyst eCommerce (m / f / d)
To support the Essity Organization to develop eCommerce capabilities as strategic channels for growth, we are looking for:
IT Business Analyst (m / f / d) eCommerce
The position can be based in Ismaning (Germany), Hamburg (Germany) or any other European location of Essity.
SAP Hybris is the selected platform to develop, implement and roll out our eCommerce Solutions.
About the Role
In this role you will work with internal customers as well as multiple IT roles, such as Information Architects, Application Architects, Application Developers, Business Partners, Solution Owners, and with external service providers.
We're looking for people who embody our values, are not afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We are always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Implementation and rollout of global solutions in the e-commerce area with focus on SAP applications (Hybris, ERP, S / 4 Hana, C / 4 Hana).
- Facilitate / drive workshops or key meetings to capture business requirements and perform as-is analysis, understanding customer and user requirements, their strategies and their goals
- Continuously review and edit requirements, specifications and recommendations related to a proposed solution
- Participating in the design and implementation of the solution
- Support implementation of to-be processes, including training delivery
- Contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organization
- Coordinate technical support of existing and future e-commerce implementation as well as key user support
- Working in global and agile projects
Who You Are
- University degree in computer science, information systems, or related discipline
- Existing implementation know-how of e-commerce solutions is preferable, ideally first experience with SAP Hybris or C / 4 Hana
- Know-how about sales processes in SAP ERP and related master data
- Experience with SAP ERP integration processes to external systems (ALE, Idoc, RFC, etc.). Integration knowledge between SAP Hybris and other SAP products would be a benefit.
- Experience in working in agile projects (Scrum Methodology)
- Epics and story writing skills, backlog management, good analytical skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and multiple activities, quickly shifting from one situation to another
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with business stakeholders, external development partners and other IT departments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
- Service oriented, open minded, good communicator
What We Can Offer You
- An international environment that knows no borders
- A friendly and open-minded working environment
- Holiday allowance, bonus payments, subsidy for local transport ticket
- Two pension schemes that you can take advantage of
- 30 days vacation, flexible office hours, home office
- A range of options for your personal development (eg Individual Development Plan, Mentoring)
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empowering employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | innovation
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essence is not just a career; it is a chance to make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.