At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we are pioneering a new form of artificial intelligence. We are proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We're a diversely skilled team representing 45 nationalities, and we're growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Data Scientist - Research (f / m / x) to join our Personalization and Prevention Team in Berlin, Germany. The Personalization and Prevention Develops novel and innovative solutions at the crossroads of Digital Health and Personalized Medicine to bring value-based and democratised healthcare. Your work will guide millions of users towards better health!
- As a Data Scientist at Ada, you will work in a cross-functional team of 3-4 people (Engineers, Doctors, Data Scientists, etc.) and in this unique position you will be responsible for Data Science and Programming
- You want to be happy with the idea of creating a medical model and write a simple, expressive and extensible code
- Assemble large, complex data sets to meet both functional and non-functional business demands
- You are excited to adapt and create algorithms to all kinds of problems
- You love to work in a team and are happy to couple, learn, share, communicate and document things every day
- You have a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Machine Learning, NLP, Data Mining or similar field
- You are experienced in statistics, data analysis and modeling in software engineering / data science (Python, R etc.)
- You have excellent problem-solving ability and are confident with collaboration in cross-functional teams as well as strong communication skills
- You have experienced in an agile environment and you had some proven successful product ownership on initiatives
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. English is a big plus
No matter if you think you are a 100% match to the role, if you believe in our work and would like to contribute to our advancement, let us know. We would be glad to get to know you better.
- Join a company building products that are impacting people's lives and helping to transform the future of health: check out our user reviews!
- Great working environment in the heart of Berlin
- Discounted membership to health and sports facilities across Berlin
- Free German language classes
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at Ahmet Kivrak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applications need to be completed online - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be made available to us in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Any commercial activities about this advertisement advertisement will not be appreciated.