At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we are pioneering a new form of artificial intelligence. We are proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We're a diversely skilled team representing 45 nationalities, and we're growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
AI Scientist (f / m / x), a team player and a strong communicator to join our team in his quest to develop and continuously improve our medical AI algorithms. As an AI Scientist at Ada, she wants to work in a cross-functional team of 3-5 people. You want to be in daily exchange with medical doctors, software engineers and product owners. Your work will guide millions of users towards better health!
- You want to use your strong mathematical skills and develop (with Java and sometimes with Python) new algorithms on a theoretical level, implement, and integrate them
- AI solutions, but wants to contribute to designing and playing a significant role as a senior scientist
- You want to perform data analysis and validation as well as to talk about their potential in the medical space
- You want to communicate in a simple way and collaborate closely with medical doctors
- You'll learn more about AI, probabilistic reasoning, Bayesian networks, knowledge representation, and machine learning
- You have a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, NLP, Data Mining or similar field
- You bring proven experience in Research Environment as well as Software Engineering Skills (Java, Python etc.) for prototype development and implementation of experimental setups / projects
- A broad knowledge of fundamental and state-of-the-art in relevant areas of Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence would be helpful
- You have excellent problem-solving ability and are confident with collaboration in cross-functional teams as well as strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. German is a big plus!
- Join a company building products that are impacting people's lives and helping to transform the future of health: check out our user reviews!
- Great working environment in the heart of Berlin
- Discounted membership to health and sports facilities across Berlin
- Free German language classes
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at Ahmet Kivrak at email@example.com.
Please note that all applications need to be completed online - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be made available to us in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Any commercial activities about this advertisement advertisement will not be appreciated.