Krones Group the leading systems supplier for the beverage industry. Some 16,500 employees ensure that we continue to inspire our customers with future-oriented ideas and excellent performance.
In our motivated team you want to find a variety of challenging tasks that require your engagement and your initiative. In return we offer you an interesting internship with appealing benefits and a comfortable working atmosphere.
- Implementation of proof of concepts by using artificial intelligence methods, in particular logic programming
- Collecting and preparing data
- Supporting the definition and implementation of a group-wide artificial intelligence strategy
- Independent research and analysis of suitable technologies
- Creating documentation and presentations
- Enrolled in a degree program in computer science, mechatronics, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or a related discipline
- Experience in common Programming languages such as Python, Answer Set Programing, Prologue, C #
- Knowledge in Logic Programming
- Experience in using logic programming technologies such as clingo, Microsoft z3 or IBM cplex is helpful
- Independent, structured and results-driven work attitude
- Good language skills in English, German skills are helpful but not a must