At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we are pioneering a new form of artificial intelligence. We are proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We're a diversely skilled team representing 45 nationalities, and we're growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Research Engineer (f / m / x) to join our Personalization and Prevention Team in Berlin. The Personalization and Prevention Develops novel and innovative solutions at the crossroads of Digital Health and Personalized Medicine to bring value-based and democratised healthcare.
- As a Research Engineer, you want to work in a cross-functional team of 4-6 people (Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, Doctors doctors, etc.)
- In this unique position, you want on both frontend and backend engineering as well as develop and continuously improve our world-best medical diagnosis algorithms
- You will be responsible for brainstorming product solutions and creating product prototypes
- What do you want to do with a thesis? How do you do it?
- You want to set up quantitative analyzes to assess specific challenges and evaluate solutions
- You have a degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a similar and proven experience as an engineer
- You are strong in communication and have a problem-solving mindset with data science, scientific design and critical thinking
- You are open to learn the essentials for medicine and biology
- You love to work in a team and are happy to learn, share, communicate and document things on a daily basis
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. German is a plus
- Join a company building products that are impacting people's lives and helping to transform the future of health: check out our user reviews!
- Great working environment in the heart of Berlin
- Discounted membership to health and sports facilities across Berlin
- Free German language classes
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at Ahmet Kivrak at email@example.com.
Please note that all applications need to be completed online - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be made available to us in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Any commercial activities about this advertisement advertisement will not be appreciated.