MILES is your urban life companion, showing you hidden treasures and the coolest spots - everything that makes the city worth living.
MILES is car sharing for everyone who wants more in life than living by the minute. Driving with no time pressure, no limits and no specific vehicle types or car brands. Our passion for the new and unexplored drives in our vision to make urban life better.
Join the ride!
Thesis wants to be your tasks
- Participate in overall company strategy as part of the leadership team
- Develop our technology strategy to build a competitive carsharing service
- Define our technology stack and lead the implementation of both - hardware and software - as well as the system infrastructure of our product
- Define the development pipeline of our application and its development: from prototyping to release
- Build and lead a team of high-quality developers and experts in software and data engineering
- Manage the development and IT budgets
- Define and implement the required processes for the development of our platform, including quality assurance, data protection and technical documentation
- Cooperate closely with our product team to successfully develop and improve the quality of our service and satisfy the needs of our customers
You're offering these qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of experience developing software products - as a system architect and prior experience as a CTO
- Experience with AWS & Scala and additional experience with C / C ++, Python
- Proven record of building and releasing successful digital products as web applications, mobile apps, games, etc.
- Experience with mobile native development frameworks
- Broad understanding of budgets, business strategy and make vs. buy decision making as well as knowledge of current technology trends
- Workable knowledge of European and German data protection regulations
- Excellent problem-solving skills both - strategically and in detail - and the ability to inspire and motivate your team and others in the company
- Professional level communication skills in English (German is a plus)
We are offering these benefits
- Be part of our Success story and enjoy an outstanding high-growth environment in one of Berlin's most beautiful offices
- Make use of your limitless potential and individual development
- Experience great perks and benefits like generous holiday and software packages
- Take part in our team events, summer and xmas parties and monthly sports specials
Does the job description sound good to you? Do not hesitate to submit your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)