Online shopping without logistics? It can not work. Exactly why Hermes Germany is the second largest German parcel service up to 2.2 million parcels per day. And more and more often by e-van and cargo bike. Latest technology makes it possible. A nationwide logistics network and more than 5,000 employees ensure that everything runs smoothly - at the headquarters in Hamburg as well as in the many logistics centers and depots throughout Germany.
Data Scientist (m / f / d) International Reporting
Which tasks do you expect?
- You are actively shaping the evolution of our technical data science infrastructure within the cloud (Microsoft Azure)
- For this you create the suitable conditions, in particular by the modeling of data models or the integration of required data
- In coordination with business and IT you analyze complex data with the aim to show new insights and potentials for our international business
- You act as a contact for analysis and testing requests and thus support data-driven decision-making processes
Which qualifications do you bring with you?
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of data science, (economic) mathematics or computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have a high degree of understanding of processes and derive possible IT solutions from business requirements. Ideally, you bring with you knowledge from logistics or trade
- You are characterized by a strong data affinity as well as a high understanding of data structures, modeling of ETL routes and possibilities of data integration
- You bring with you experience concerning the usual data analysis and data handling methods (eg regression, clustering)
- Knowledge in BI reporting and the visualization tool Power BI are an advantage
- You speak fluent English and enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Use of leading technologies and agile processes
- You work for a multi-award-winning employer whose corporate culture is characterized by open and cooperative cooperation
- Flexible working hours, by agreement also home office possible
- Extensive further education offer
- Staff discounts on the entire range of the Otto Group
- Supplementing the HVV ProfiCard, retirement plans, various sports and leisure activities and much more.
- Discounted and varied choice of food in our modern canteen
The Hermes Group offers versatile jobs with long-term perspectives and daily changing challenges in a secure and future-oriented industry. So that our employees can meet these requirements at any time, it is important to us that they feel well! We ensure this as a reliable partner, including initiatives in the areas of social benefits, work and family and health management.
Logistics moves the world - move with you!
If we have aroused your interest, then take the first step and apply directly online or inform yourself on our homepage.
Hermes Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 89