Teva is a Global Pharmaceutical Leader and the World's Largest Generic Medicines Producer, Committed to Improving Health and Increasing Access to Quality Health Solutions Worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients. We are constantly developing patient-centric solutions and growing our own business and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
The GMDM team, as part of Global Supply Chain, is responsible for the end-to-end master data management processes in multiple global applications (mainly SAP applications).
- Within this position, you will be able to achieve the correct supply chain master data in the SAP MDG system (Markets, Production Sites, Hubs, Global IT, Global Supply Chain, Global Finance, Portfolio Management, Business Intelligence and Supply Chain Planning)
- You want to act as a super user in SAP MDG and provide support and guidance to local MDM users globally
- You want to investigate issues and follow up with other employees and IT department
- You want to contribute to the Teva Annual Operating Plan (AOP) by supporting Global Finance and Global Supply Chain to achieve the outlined goals and timelines (regular communication with end users on closing pending data setup, data analysis and running reports)
- You want to provide support to Teva Supply Chain Planning Teams and Systems
- You hold a university degree in a relevant area
- You are working in the field of ERP Master Data or Planning Systems and hold advanced skills in MS-Office tools (Excel)
- You bring a high IT affinity
- You bring strong business communication skills in both languages, oral and written
- You have strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- You enjoy working in a team
- You are open for traveling up to 6 times a year
FunctionSupply ChainReports To