Who we are:
At Cobrainer, we are developing a revolutionary, fast and intuitive way to connect people with the relevant expertise needed to drive their ideas and projects.
To make this reality, our Machine learning team is developing large public and private data sets in order to extract, clean and accurate expertise information. To this end, the team brings together methods and concepts such as data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, distributed computing, API design, and user interface design.
As a Lead Software Engineer in the Machine learning team, you are responsible for translating into a scalable and maintainable product that can be deployed and used on new customers' datasets within minutes. The Cobrainer Expertise Management Software. Training models and improving the underlying analytics architecture based on customer interactions and customer feedback in rapid two-week release sprints.
This vacancy is intended to be completed at the earliest possible date.
In your role:
- Responsible for data-processing modules of the Cobrainer software developed in close collaboration with the application and UI teams
- Design and implement software features that require applications of Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Search and Recommendation techniques. Assessing incoming requirements, design and software features, and coordinate implementation with Developers in the team
- Define feature specifications and approval criteria, coordinate tests, software documentation and releases
- Undertake validation, rectification of reported issues, optimizing software for data quality and system performance
- Mentor and guide junior team members, participate in hiring efforts if necessary
What we value:
- Minimum 3 years' practical experience in designing and implementing enterprise-grade software systems
- MS or PhD Degree in Computer Science or related fields is a plus in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval and Data Mining.
- Proven experience in conceptualizing, developing and testing software for scalability and high performance
- Extraordinary programming skills, motivation to build and build robust software
- Proficient knowledge of Java, Python, Bash-Scripting, DBMS, and NoSQL technologies
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English; proficiency in German language is a plus
What Cobrainer offers you:
- We're driven by expertise and we invest in yours!
- Responsibility, ownership, and time to drive your own ideas
- A happy, challenging and inspiring place to work
- Great colleagues and a top notch working environment
- Excellent salary package, employee stock options and 30 days holidays
- Trainings, conferences and peer-to-peer learning
- Weekly get-togethers, quarterly team retreats and other fun activities
- Spacious office in central Munich and free barista quality coffee