Our Defense & Security division is a recognized technical service provider at national and international level for analysis, solution design, development and implementation support, and service delivery.
In the Competence Centers department you support projects that deal with the conception of Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions and their application in defense projects or as a component of complex armament procurement projects.
- They work on the conception and (further) development of AI methods and the conception / extension of applications based on them. This includes the conception of user interfaces.
- They analyze and evaluate the usability of AI methods in military applications considering their specific requirements.
- They analyze the technical, organizational and methodological requirements for using AI applications.
- They advise on customer projects in the definition of requirements for AI solutions and in the specification of requirements that can be implemented by AI.
- They define the requirements for the implementation of AI applications and implement their own demonstrators based on existing software packages.
- After a training phase - depending on your experience - you independently take over the tasks right through to the management of (sub) projects in the field of AI.
- You work in international project teams on transnational solutions on a case-by-case basis.
- They actively support the acquisition of new orders and the maintenance of customer contacts.
- Together with our experts in software development, you estimate the costs of software development based on different development methods.
- You have completed a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering or similar education.
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of neural networks, Bayesian networks, and other techniques suitable for machine learning, deep learning, and / or model-based AI applications.
- It is advantageous to have knowledge of special libraries that can be used to implement these methods.
- Advantageous are advanced knowledge in dimensional and probability theory as well as the methodical foundations of artificial intelligence.
- User knowledge of databases and database structures as well as big data infrastructures are desirable.
- You have basic programming skills, ideally with Java and Python.
- They have fluent German and good English skills and are willing to travel on a moderate scale (about 10%).
Aims:They support the German Armed Forces with their expertise in artificial intelligence in the usability / application of AI methods for future applications in armament procurement projects.