For our branch in Potsdam, we are looking for an
Information Scientist (m/f/d)
Your tasks are:
- To undertake the responsibility for developing the pioneering digital solutions for healthcare platform management, documentation, content management, analytics, interoperability and communications.
- To play a key role in our interdisciplinary project teams as a software professional and to accompany the product development throughout the creation process from brainstorming, data modelling, algorithm development, parameter analysis after the clinical study and implementation of the portal as a hybrid app.
- To contribute significantly with your ideas and your professional experiences for ensuring that our digital solutions are at the state-of-the-art and optimally support the needs of the users.
- To regularly update the stake holders with corresponding milestones of the portal software releases.
- Successful completion of Master's degree in IT or in the related field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience is preferred.
- Excellent team building and communication skills, flexibility and willingness to travel.
- German language skills are preferred but English language skills are a must.
Your experience and skills:
- Project experience in the web-based portal application development with Node.js® or common web application frameworks, ideally with hybrid development.
- Project experience in the implementation of backend services and in the context of IoT.
- Design, coordinate, develop, advice, train the team members.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development and common design patterns.
Preferred experiences are:
- in the field of medical software (DICOM, PACS, HL7) and image processing.
- with agile development methods.
- documentation and reporting of development processes and release management.
For further information, please contact Meike Wohltmann at +49 (0) 40 2263164 50.
Please send your application with a cover letter, CV and the relevant certificates to
firstname.lastname@example.org. All your application documents are treated confidentially.