Location: MunichRequisition ID: 1708
Discover Your Passion for the World of Banknotes. G + D Currency Technology is a market leader in creating innovative solutions for banknotes and banknote processing systems. We are a trusted partner to central banks and the currency industry, increasing security and efficiency in the money cycle. As part of Giesecke + Devrient Group, we offer a wide range of development opportunities in an international, family owned company that has more than 11,000 employees worldwide. In addition to competitive remuneration, you can expect an excellent package of benefits and flexible working conditions.
Work with us on Big Data Engineering to offer innovative digital solutions to our worldwide customers of central and commercial banks.
- As an expert in data engineering, you are responsible for the development of new digital solutions and work, for example, on our digital backbone, digital twins and data strategy models
- You will be responsible for the design, implementation and operation of effective data processing architectures within our innovative microservices and cloud-based data analytics, IoT and digital solutions
- Further tasks include ingestion, integration, organization, batch and stream processing as well as lifecycle management of data
- Ensuring the quality, integrity and privacy of the data are other important elements
- You are responsible for setting up and monitoring the database clusters in the DevOps paradigm: "You build it - you run it"
- You can expect close collaboration in agile teams with data analysts, developers and product owners for digital products and for customer projects
- You have completed a Masters degree in computer science or a comparable subject area
- Data Ingestion / Integration (Flume, Sqoop, Nify) Data Storage (PostgreSQL, MongoDB), Distributed Storage (Hadoop, Cloudera), Messaging (Kafka, MQTT), Data Processing (Spark, Scala), Scheduling ( Oozie, Pig)
- You have more than 5 years experience in the development and operation of large-scale data processing pipelines in scalable microservice / REST architectures
- Experience in cloud environments like Microsoft Azure or AWS is needed
- You have a high level of analytical ability and enjoy working independently
- In addition to a high motivation for the task, you are characterized by a structured way of working and the joy of working in interdisciplinary teams
- You have a good command of German and a very good command of English, both written and spoken
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
G + D Currency Technology GmbHPrinzregentenstrasse 159, 81677 Munichwww.gi-de.com/join-ctCT_meeting_mfWe are shaping the future of currency based on 160