- Experience cooperation: You work with Big Data and the AI team at Bosch to design and develop the proof-of-concepts of data-intensive applications in automotive domains.
- Reliable implementation: You setup and optimize Big Data toolkits to work with different data in automotive domain.
- Conscientious coordination: You develop prototypes for scalable data access to different on-premise clusters using micro-service architecture.
- Education: Studies in the fields of computer science or electronics
- Character: Excellent communication and team skills
- Working Practice: Structured, goal-oriented and agile
- Experience: Competitive and broad knowledge about microservice architecture, DevOps technologies (Docker, Kubernettes, NGINX, ...) as well as a practical experience in the field of Big Data / Data Analytics
- Qualification: Ability and willingness to work with big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Cloudera, ...)
- Language: Fluent in English, knowledge of German is a plus
Start: mid-October 2019 or according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months - 10 h / week
Requirement for this working student is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Anh Tuan Tran (Business Department)
+49 7062 911 011777