Internship in Data Science for Global Pricing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Be a part of the Strategic Pricing team for Packaging and Consumer Goods Adhesives
- Support with statistics to translate abstract business challenges into practical mathematical problems
- Have own set of responsibilities and projects
- Design and build solutions to empower global stakeholders in their analytical needs
- Develop and implement global pricing analysis and reports
- Gain business and industry insights along with full mentoring support
- Student who is pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, computer engineering, analytics, mathematics, statistics, information systems or similar
- Deep knowledge of Python programming and its machine learning & analytical libraries
- Profound knowledge of Apache Spark's implementation in Python (PySpark) to handle big-data and do statistical and ML modeling with them
- Preferable some basic practical knowledge in Front-End development technologies and languages and Power BI
- Fluent English language skills
- Team-oriented person with the ability to work at a high level of independency
JOB ID: 190007H3Contract & Job type: Full Time , Limited TermContact details: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com