- Management, coordination and execution of IT platform projects across all project phases with a focus on big data and data architecture
- Close cooperation in interdisciplinary teams in the implementation of professional requirements in the field of big data and data governance
- Translation of technical requirements into suitable analysis procedures and platform / architecture decisions
- Advising the departments in process and IT topics in the field of big data and data governance
- Building prototypes using existing platforms and new technologies
- Creation and coordination of big data concepts and architectures
- Specification, tendering and control of external services
- Planning, preparation and implementation of committee meetings
- Successfully completed studies in (economic) computer science, (economics) engineering or a comparable qualification
- Many years of professional experience (usually 5 years) as an IT project manager, preferably in the management of big data and data governance projects
- Good knowledge of common standard platforms in the field of big data, especially the Hadoop ecosystem
- Distinctive customer and target orientation as well as communication, team and presentation skills
- Proper English skills
- Very good analytical skills, a very structured way of working and a good understanding
Product, customer and company - Digitization has three dimensions for Porsche. In order to be able to master these with the company-specific requirements, IT is becoming more and more the focus of Porsche's attention. The area is growing strongly and digitization specialists are currently in greater demand than ever. In the past five years alone, the number of IT employees at Porsche has doubled. Because the goal is clear: Porsche should become the leading provider of digital mobility solutions in the automotive premium segment.
The vehicle is understood as the ultimate mobile device. But digitization has long since affected not just the vehicle and the digital services around the product, but in particular the interaction with the customers. And not to forget: With Industry 4.0, Big Data and the Internet of Things, the digitization of business processes is also getting a whole new quality. Porsche is currently working on more than 350 IT projects of various sizes.
There are many reasons to get involved in IT at Porsche: The attractive work environment with flexible working time models, flat hierarchies and diverse offers for work-life balance, for example. But above all, the enthralling and challenging tasks that await you in a wide variety of projects.