We are The Mobile Bank.
The world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 3 locations is focused on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been released for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $ 500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, and Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
- You want to join the Product Analytics team, which is located within our broader Data Analytics team.
- You want to work with our cross-functional Product teams providing analysis to help shape the development of one of the world's leading FinTech products.
- You want to develop self-driven analytics on customer behavior and product usage.
- Your analysis will lead to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards.
- You want to collaborate with Product Managers and manage relevant business goals.
- You want to help maintain and improve our core data microservices, driving productivity and data availability across the company.
- You want to work closely with data scientists and engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- You want to help foster a data-driven mindset across the product organization, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
- Relevant experience in a similar analytics role.
- You understand the basics of digital product analytics (funnel analytics, A / B testing, customer segmentation)
- Outstanding analytical skills. Deep understanding of SQL for analytics, some experience with Python (or R) as a data analytics and scripting language.
- Experience with statistical methods is a big plus, as it relates to analyzing experimental results.
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator. You enjoy sitting close to the business and making an impact.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers (https://medium.com/insiden26/our-500th-employee-milestone-f7769656271e)
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine (https://medium.com/insiden26)
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website (https://next.n26.com/en/careers)
Sound good? Send us your application online and we'll get back to you soon.