As a world-leading polymer specialist, REHAU develops advanced materials, technologies and services for the future. Our core drivers are the five megatrends of digitization, customization, sustainability, mobility and new work. We make progress for a better quality of life - help shape it!
Data Analyst / Database Administrator (m / w / d)
at our location Viechtach | | Full time |
For our automotive plant in Viechtach we are looking for a Data Analyst / Database Administrator (m / w / d). Amongst others, the following tasks are among your main areas of activity:
- Conception and creation of analyzes and reports (both web and Windows applications) for the optimization of our factory processes
- (Further) development of analysis options by networking different data and the development of BI dashboards
- Advising our departments on the possibilities of tracking tools and definitions of KPIs
- Database administration and troubleshooting of MS-SQL databases
- a successfully completed bachelor's degree in (business) computer science or a comparable qualification
- Business Intelligence, Data Science, Predictive Analytics or Big Data Infrastructure, as well as SSIS are beneficial
- Knowledge and experience in database structures, data modeling and visualization, relevant languages (MS SQL, .NET Framework, C #), but also very good knowledge in the application of SQL (T-SQL / MS SQL Server, SQLite and furthermore MySQL)
- Experience in web development (HTML, CSS, JS, Angular, MVC and RESTful web services) and in the creation of analyzes and reports based on Power BI and Excel
- Good command of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication skills and fun working with clients and colleagues
We look forward to receiving your application. Use our online application form for this. You can find out more about the application process from Rebecca Meindl at +499942807315.