In the Imaging unit, we are developing unique algorithms that, in combination with light projectors and CMOS-based camera systems, enable the simultaneous acquisition of information and material properties in imaging form A camera system enables the next generation of machine vision.
- As a highly motivated software engineer, you will help us deliver intelligent robotic applications to the next level.
- To this, you design and develop "bin picking" software solutions for our industrial customers.
- You are responsible for the development and further development of robot control and ROS libraries.
- In addition, you introduce a robot simulation environment (for example V-Rep) and optimize the simulation process.
- Furthermore, you support the software team in integrating the algorithms into the "trinamiX Computer Vision Framework".
- Last but not least, you will find the developed robotic sensor systems and test them both in the test lab and at our local customers.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering and ideally first professional experience in robotics.
- Furthermore, one of the areas of sensor data processing, image processing (eg OpenCV or Halcon) or path planning.
- So, you have sound programming skills in C ++ as well as a scripting language (eg Python or Matlab) and can handle ROS.
- You are familiar with documentation tools such as Doxygen, development processes such as Scrum, versioning systems such as git or SVN, and frameworks for unit testing (eg catch, googletest).
- If you are also enthusiastic about new ideas, like to understand complex solutions in English and German, we look forward to your application!
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. This is our goal in the area of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at http://www.trinamiX.de
Do you have any questions regarding the application process or position?
Mr. Norman Funk (Talent Acquisition)
Tel.-No .: +49 (0) 30 2005 59018
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. In a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief