What awaits you:
- As part of the Scrum BI team, you identify and design the data-driven use cases in close cooperation with our departments
- Using modern machine learning and deep learning processes, you support our departments in answering complex questions to achieve the company's goals
- You design the further development of the Big Data platform and promote the data-driven mindset within congstar
- What else can you expect? Have fun working on a cool team!
What you have in your luggage:
- Several years of professional experience in big / smart data or data science projects
- Practical experience in building big data systems in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- You are pragmatic and solution-oriented. You react confidently and flexibly to changes in the project
- Structured, independent work, analytical thinking and pleasure in dealing with data and numbers ... as well as with people
- You are communicative and team-oriented and enjoy discussing. The best solution is a success for you even if it was not your idea
We are a company with over 200 employees, a second brand of Telekom Deutschland GmbH with its headquarters in Cologne and one of the leading mobile communications providers in Germany.
As part of Deutsche Telekom, we offer the best of both worlds: we combine a start-up atmosphere with the security of a group behind us and stand for flexibility in both our products and as an employer.
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to actively shape our processes, products and congstar as a company
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Attractive employee discounts
- Flexible choice of the number of your vacation days and the amount of your variable salary
- Fresh fruit, water, coffee and tea as much as you want