We are looking for an:
Embedded software engineer
The resource will be involved in technical engineering based on innovative approaches.
The candidate must have a strong desire for continuous technical learning with a high level of professional and communication skills.
The resource will be responsible for designing and developing activities on embedded systems .
Company Teoresi Group -> Teoresi GmbH | germany
- Familiarity with development in the embedded environment . At least one year experience on embedded systems
- Knowledge of embedded C and C ++ language
- Ability to develop firmware and software, design embedded hardware
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating System (ie Linux e VxWorks)
- Knowledge of automotive electronics and communication protocols
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree in Computer / Electrical / Electronic / Industrial / Systems Engineering or equivalent.
Preferential position requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication, planning and organization / control skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be independent both individually and with a team
- To be proactive and able to anticipate
Experienced (2-5 years)