We are intrapreneurs. We develop new business models. We are shaping the future of connected mobility and intelligent traffic. We are ProShare, a brand new company that, driven by Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, is revolutionizing the concept of 'ownership' in the commercial vehicle sector.
We are developing an innovative product for the B2B area and are currently looking for a smart, independent internship Business Intelligence (m / f / d) who can help shape our growth, bring new ideas and implement them.
You become part of a super qualified team and support the further development of our product with your commitment.
Your challenges & tasks:
- Help shape and develop new Volkswagen business areas in the area of mobility
- Create, analyze, evaluate and report market and external / internal company data
- Prepare strategic directional decisions for digital business models and technologies based on data analysis and evaluations
- Analyze new business ideas and drive them forward with an interdisciplinary team
- Take responsibility for one or more projects (pilots, data analysis and evaluation, coordination with stakeholders)
- Observe market and competition and provide appropriate suggestions based on numbers, data, facts on control / influencing
- Tracking, identifying and exploiting future trends and opportunities in foreign markets, identifying potential and making forecasts
- Develop presentations and templates, prepare reports and presentations and present them independently
- You are an enrolled student in advanced studies in the field of economics, business administration, business informatics or similar or you are just finished
- You have at least 6 months time
- Very good knowledge of the common MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) and experience with SQL (nice to have)
- First practical experience in the evaluation and processing of data (quantities) in business development, consulting or a comparable environment (ideally in the automotive environment) is nice to have
- Fluent in German and fluent English
- Analytical skills and understanding of numbers
- Communication and team skills, friendly and confident appearance
- Independence, systematic and structured way of working, solution-oriented thinking, entrepreneurial thinking and acting
What we offer:
- A unique setup: a venture / startup within Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
- Team sport free of charge twice a week
- A spacious, high office in the Techspace in Kreuzberg, full of natural light, modern conference rooms and community events
Move fast and break things. Join us!