We are currently looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) who is supporting us in developing our AI-enabled platform, Altagram 4.0. Our ultimate objective is to become a game changer in the video game culturalization market. We envision a situation where all game development companies and game publishers manage their entire culturalization needs through our platform, no matter if they are using other external services or ours. The platform will implement semantic/deep learning features that will increasingly facilitate the automation of culturalization for more and more content types (voice, text/caption and visuals).
- Be part of a strong team and work directly with the Technical Owner to bring an incredible AI-enabled platform to the market of video games localization.
- Support the Product Manager when delivering on the tech-strategy, developing the platform, reaching goals and following roadmaps.
- Take the lead for backend-related development tasks including database design.
- Together with the team, decide the server architecture and deployment strategies.
- Drive and support development schedules and design decisions in an agile environment.
- You are an expert in backend development methodologies (more than 5 years) and are proficient in Python 3.
- You have already created applications from scratch using relevant frameworks (Django, Flask, Bottle, Celery … )
- You have experience with designing and deploying complex web applications.
- You have experience with database design and managing live databases in a production environment (SQL and NoSQL).
- You have at least a basic understanding of Frontend methodologies.
- You have strong experience developing code with high test coverage.
- You value code documentation.
- You have solid experience designing and implementing software in a service-oriented architecture.
- You understand server infrastructures and are able to maintain it (load balancing, caching…), if necessary.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English.
- You are comfortable to work in a collaborative environment, sharing knowledge and learning from your colleagues.
Nice to Have:
- You have some background in DevOps
- You are familiar with setting up toolchains, containers and other related technologies (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Several years of experience in software engineering with focus on AI/ML.
- Experience with GraphQL, ElasticSearch.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A chance to gain some great insight into the world of game localization.
- A huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work!
- A fridge full of Club Mate and other goodies!