As an experienced Data Warehouse Developer (f/m/d), you will accompany the entire life cycle of a to be newly set up data warehouse together with our Business Intelligence team as well as relevant specialist departments.
- From data modelling, to the respective technical implementation and testing to maintenance and continuous development - you will develop the new data warehouse!
- For the development and implementation of the ETL processes you will preferably use Talend Open Studio
- You will execute recurring reporting requests from the business departments and contribute to building a self-service BI environment
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a degree in business / business informatics / computer science or have a comparable qualification
- You are very familiar with the modeling of multidimensional data models, the development of ETL processes and data warehouse architecture
- Ideally, you have some experience with Talend Open Studio and are familiar with Java
- You have very good English skills
You can find our perks on we.are.lillydoo.com !
We are looking forward to receive your application!