parsionate GmbH develops appropriate concepts that enable major European companies to meet the challenges of digital transformation. Our company was founded in 2013 by a team of very experienced consultancy experts. With offices in Stuttgart, Hamburg and Amsterdam, parsionate is one of the leading consultancy firms for digitisation in Europe
Our still young Strategy Consulting division is an independent unit within the company. Our aim is to build long-term relationships with our clients and to provide them with Data & Analytics consulting services at the executive level, in which we focus on IT aspects as well as process, organisational and change management issues. For this business unit, we are looking for experienced consultants with outstanding skills and a passion for developing a new business area.
Work with us to develop the information logistics of the future for major international companies.
The role will involve the following
- Analysing our clients’ Enterprise Data Management requirements and developing a vision and strategy for their companies; providing recommendations on business processes, organisation and technology
- Assuming technical responsibility for complex consulting projects for Enterprise Data Management solutions
- Implementing projects related to Master Data Management, Data Quality Management, Data Governance, IT strategy, organizational design and business transformation with a team
- Developing innovative solutions and leading best practices
- Supporting and developing innovative concepts and consulting methodologies
Requirements and qualifications
- Master’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in providing Data & Analytics consultancy in the Enterprise Data Management field
- In-depth knowledge of the fundamental processes in Enterprise Data Management and related consultancy approaches
- Experience with industry-leading EDM / MDM technologies such as Informatica, Riversand, SAP
- Industry experience, preferably in retail and/or manufacturing
- Preferably experienced in the area of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning
- Analytical thinking, ability to focus on the customers' goals and requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Dependable, flexible team player
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills at least in English and German
What we offer
- A successful and highly motivated team
- Working with exceptional colleagues in a flat hierarchy and an enjoyable work environment
- Creative freedom for you to share and implement your own ideas
- Excellent career development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Much more than just a job!
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A BUSINESS CONSULTANT AT PARSIONATE?
We asked our colleagues! In the video you will get insights into the world of our Business Consultants. What are your future tasks? What challenges are ahead of you? What will your everyday work look like? Get your own picture about the work at parsionate.
Be part of our team
Send us your detailed application to:
parsionate GmbH / Anela Ademovic / Motorstr. 25 / 70499 Stuttgart