Sales Impact is the sales organization of Axel Springer SE. With over 180 employees, Sales Impact is responsible for the print distribution of the successful newspaper brands BILD and WELT as well as the magazine titles AUTO BILD, COMPUTER BILD and SPORT BILD. Our many years of expertise in retail sales, press logistics, subscription, analysis and business intelligence solutions, among other areas, contribute to the success of our brands on a daily basis and make us Germany's largest newspaper distributor.
The Market Analysis team within Sales Impact evaluates sales performance data and develops sales management tools.
- Care, maintenance and operation of our sales databases with sales, advertising material and field service data of our print brands of the BILD and WELT Group
- Care, maintenance and operation of our data loading processes and interfaces
- Conception and commissioning of new data flow processes, definition of new data interfaces
- Answering technical ad-hoc questions from targeted data selections
- Close cooperation with our regional and central sales units, management, publishers and editorial offices and their advice on various sales issues and evaluations
- Use BI tools to create and enhance our dashboards
- Very good knowledge of MS SQL Server 2014 or higher SQL skills
- Fundamental knowledge in data and cube modeling
- Good know-how in the implementation of ETL processes, ideally with SSIS
- Good knowledge of Report Builder and Analysis Services
- Ideally knowledge of Tableau, Power Pivot, Power BI and SAP BW
- Strong ability to simplify and automate processes
- Very good analytical skills as well as a strategic and solution-oriented way of thinking
- High level of commitment and independent and goal-oriented way of working
- The chance to be involved in Germany's most successful newspaper distribution business
- Interesting tasks, which are independently implemented by you
- Collaboration in a dynamic and motivated team in which cohesion is a top priority
- Very good networking and training opportunities within the Axel Springer family, which enable you to create synergies
- Attractive and modern workplace in the middle of Berlin with good public transport connections
- From now on we offer you an unlimited position in full-time 40 hours/week
Questions regarding this position (Referenznummer 024200106) will be answered gladly by: Silja Albers, No. 030 2591 72272.
Für eine Vorschau klicken Sie bitte hier.