- are looking for a motivating atmosphere in a fast-growing start-up company
- are interested in IoT time series data, SaaS and data analysis in a young interdisciplinary team
- are keen to work in a data-driven company where data science is our core product
- you are interested in big machines
You should bring...
- at least three years experience of building data science models for production
- experience with machine learning, time series and deep learning algorithms for machine sensor data
- proficiency in Python and typical data science libraries
- full stack data science skills, from data processing to model-building and model deployment
- experience in professional software development
- a graduate degree in a quantitative field
- a keen desire to learn, a self-starter attitude and the ability to thrive in an interdisciplinary and diverse environment
Advantages (but not required) would be...
- data pipeline expertise - database concepts, container technology (Docker), cloud computing
- experience in microservice architecture, agile methods, DevOps tools (GitLab)
We want you to feel comfortable...
- attractive working atmosphere with all-round service
- free choice of working environment (Linux, Windows or Mac)
- individual training, conferences, coding sessions
- flexible working hours
- cool cutting-edge projects with leading international industry partners
- industry oriented salary
A unique opportunity is waiting for you...
We are building the next generation of data analysis for mining machinery. Whether above or below ground: our products analyze and control the largest machines in the world. Develop the future of mining together with engineers, data scientists and IT specialists.
Please send us your CV, cover letter and, if available, your portfolio.
We are looking forward to your application