Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Produce and maintain internal technical documentation as required, such as software designs, test specifications, technical notes.
- Working with other Software Engineers and Solution Architects to interpret designs to produce appropriate working applications.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtain and license software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Engage actively in team collaboration and co-ordination activities, such as planning and review meetings.
- Provides technical skills in software development and while improving their own capability and adoption of best practice.
- Take part in solution integration and acceptance testing as appropriate.
- Develop your own skills to keep them relevant and current to the domain of work.
- Comply with project task management processes for monitoring progress, providing meaningful estimates for remaining effort and notifying Team Leaders or Project Management when issues arise.
- Share experience to promote continual improvement of the capability within the development team.
Find more details at https://alexiontalent.zohorecruit.com/recruit/Portal.na?digest=6CbM6EOZXv2K7V72yTSqdHGAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to use various software development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Alexion Talent has opportunities across Europe and MENA for Professionals, who have an exceptional track record of driving impact for clients in various industries and various countries. As a candidate, you would be selected through professional, progressive stages, to be a best fit for the client and find a promising career for yourself. If you are in search for a new opportunity to bring out your experience and potential, we would like to meet you immediately .