Alexion Talent has opportunities across Europe and MENA for Professionals, who have an exceptional track record of driving impact for clients in various industries and various countries. As a candidate, you would be selected through professional, progressive stages, to be a best fit for the client and find a promising career for yourself. If you are in search for a new opportunity to bring out your experience and potential, we would like to meet you immediately .
Implementing and maintaining human resource information management systems and guiding management regarding system requirements based on company requirements and needs.
- Implement and provide IT support for human resource software such as payroll software, timekeeping software, employee records,
- Responsible for overall system performance and maintenance,
- Monitor system performance and identify processes that need improvement, outline appropriate solutions and present to department manager,
- Provide project management to implement system changes,
- Perform regular system testing for updates,
- Create appropriate user guidelines and procedures for new and/or HRIS solutions,
- Assist with system maintenance during system upgrades and patches
- Process and maintain periodic reports of employee record data, develop reports.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, human resources or a relevant field,
- Strong knowledge of human resource management systems,
- 3+ years of human resources experience,
- 2+ years of experience in an IT support role,
- Analytical mind, attention to detail,
- Dependable with confidential information,
- Good communicator, both verbal and written.