Document Management Specialist (m/f/d)
Our team in Essen currently has an opening for a Document Management Specialist (m/f/d)
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working in a collaborative team within the EMEA Quality Management department, you will be responsible to securely store, evaluate and maintain all product related documentation. The position will report directly to the Quality Manager EMEA, being preferably located in the Essen Headquarters.
- Process controlled documents such as specifications, certificates, product related statements
- Classify documents received from manufacturers and suppliers, accurately quality check document metadata and document related attributes
- Administration of the SAP Data Management System, including approval and process updates
- Perform Quality Control checks and verify that the necessary mandatory elements required by the business have been satisfactorily met. This includes but is not limited to completeness, accuracy and compliance to all policies and procedures related to document management within the EMEA Region
- Ensure that EMEA DM organization has a secure and orderly system of responsibilities and standards, provide input for continuous review and improvement of roles
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in a similar role within the chemical or related industries (e.g. food, animal nutrition, pharmaceutical). Other key attributes of the role include:
- Extensive knowledge about document requirements as well as experience in evaluating documents to ensure compliance
- Good understanding of ERP and Master Data Governance processes
- Experience with all master data processes preferred
- Proactive and results focused with a proven ability to solve problems, improve the quality of documentation, and master data to support more efficiency in business processes
- Ability to work in a virtual team with high level of self-guidance
- Due to the international character of the role, excellent English language skills (verbal and written) are essential, other language abilities are a plus
We offer you challenging and varied tasks in an exciting work environment. In addition to performance-based remuneration, you can expect comprehensive social benefits, such as holiday pay, a Christmas bonus, a company pension, an employees saving scheme etc. as well as the security of a large company.
Furthermore, we offer you attractive personal retirement plans.
We look forward receiving your application.