For our Sales Intelligence Division we are looking for a Business Analyst with knowledge in Business Administration and Project Management.
The SI Team is responsible for Sales process management, reporting, analytics, dashboards as well as price management and strategies.
A high sophisticated IT landscape with complex data models and integrated applications is the base for the Business Intelligence we provide to our partners and users.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Strategic oversight of Brainlab price book in line with corporate strategy
- Execution and continuous improvement of the Brainlab price management cycle policy including price finding processes, methodologies & analyses.
- Development, Implementation and maintenance of quoting and sales supporting processes including SaaS, Trade In Offerings, Term Discounts, Service Contract Sales etc.
- Supporting the price finding process for new products including value based methods, competitor situation and cost base approaches.
- Maintain strong relationship to product management and sales managers and ensure a proper communication of any department and process related issue.
- Work with the Business Application Design department and provide input on various development projects
- Participate in developing new quoting tools and processes including an offline quote wizard.
- Define guidelines for setup, review and cleanup of existing articles and article / bundle structure / names / prices / descriptions
- Support Sales Campaigns and success monitoring of specials promotions, upgrade paths and trade in´s.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in general Business Administration or specific background in Finance / Controlling
- Good skills in Excel and knowledge in SAP are of advantage
- Self-planning, organization and implementation of all service activities
- Adept in working as part of a team or individually
- Good sense of humor
READY TO APPLY?
We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Contact person: Ariadna Pijoan