Are you a software engineer who enjoys solving problems in a fast-paced, start-up environment? At Getsafe, we are reinventing the $5 trillion insurance industry in the consumer’s favor. Our technology enables an unprecedented level of scalability and customer delight in the industry, and we take pride in knowing that everything we build will eventually become the face and foundation of the insurance of tomorrow.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for driving development of our technology stack. Regardless of whether you prefer frontend, backend, or full-stack, we need you to shape our product, ensure engineering excellence, and inject a dose of your personality into our culture.
Was dich erwartet
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to build game-changing technology
- Use your technical expertise to help product teams define that next MVP
- Collaborate with the team to create solid, consistent, and scalable tech
- Drive engineering excellence via best practices such as code reviews, automated tests, continuous integration, etc
- Channel your inner entrepreneur to proactively make Getsafe (and the world) better
Was dich ausmacht
- You have experience shipping software from ideation to production.
- You have experience working within a cross-functional setting consisting of Product Managers, Designers, Marketers, Data Scientists, and others
- You are excited about revolutionizing a centuries-old industry
- You know how to test, what to test, and take responsibility for code reliability
- You can balance code quality with development speed and business need
- You communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- You are not afraid to go the extra mile for the benefit of your team members
- You are an English speaker with professional working proficiency
Was wir dir bieten
- Our tech stack: PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails, React, React Native, Next.js, TypeScript, Heroku, and AWS
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and disrupt a major industry
- Ownership over your area to define and show off your expertise
- Opportunities to take on new challenges and expand your area of expertise
- An open, modern office with very good traffic connections
- A fully stocked kitchen with free drinks as well as muesli, yogurt, and fresh fruits
- A discounted transit ticket from Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH
- Assistance with relocation, work permit, and other administrative issue
Did we catch your attention? Let us know why you are the right candidate for this position! We are looking forward to receiving your resume and a brief motivation letter in English or German (including your potential start date).
Your contact at Getsafe is Catherine Schabert (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Getsafe denkt und entwickelt Versicherungen neu. Das Heidelberger Unternehmen setzt auf digitale Lösungen und künstliche Intelligenz, um Menschen dabei zu helfen, das zu schützen, was ihnen im Leben am wichtigsten ist. Mit wenigen Klicks können die Kunden eine Versicherung auf dem Smartphone abschließen, anpassen oder einen Schaden melden. Gemeinsam mit Partnern wie Munich Re und Venture Capital Investoren wie Earlybird baut Getsafe einen der weltweit führenden Digitalversicherer auf.