parsionate GmbH develops appropriate concepts that enable major European companies to meet the challenges of digital transformation. Our company was founded in 2013 by a team of very experienced consultancy experts. With offices in Stuttgart, Hamburg and Amsterdam, parsionate is one of the leading consultancy firms for digitisation in Europe
Our still young Strategy Consulting division is an independent unit within the company. Our aim is to build long-term relationships with our clients and to provide them with Data & Analytics consulting services at the executive level, in which we focus on IT aspects as well as process, organisational and change management issues. For this business unit, we are looking for experienced consultants with outstanding skills and a passion for developing a new business area.
Work with us to develop the information logistics of the future for major international companies.
The role will involve the following
- Responsibility and management of complex, international consulting projects in the area of Enterprise Data Management
- Building and managing a highly motivated team of experts
- Developing, designing and implementing future-oriented strategies and concepts for our international clients across a range of industries
- Providing functional and method-based consulting to our clients' executives in the areas of organisational development, governance and business transformation, especially in the context of digital transformation
- Supporting the further growth of the strategic consulting unit through the targeted development and marketing of parsionate’s service portfolio
Requirements and qualifications
- At least 10 years of in-depth consulting and program management experience in Information & Data Management in a management consulting firm or in in-house consulting
- Proven track record in managing and developing key accounts
- Experience in building and managing teams
- A passion for developing and implementing innovative consulting approaches / solutions in the areas of Enterprise Data Management, Data Quality, Process Design, Governance, and Data Management Organization.
- In-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art organisational design methods and principles
- Excellent customer focus and exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English
What we offer
- A successful and highly motivated team
- Working with exceptional colleagues in a flat hierarchy and an enjoyable work environment
- Creative freedom for you to share and implement your own ideas
- Excellent career development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Much more than just a job!
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A BUSINESS CONSULTANT AT PARSIONATE?
We asked our colleagues! In the video you will get insights into the world of our Business Consultants. What are your future tasks? What challenges are ahead of you? What will your everyday work look like? Get your own picture about the work at parsionate.
Be part of our team
Send us your detailed application to:
parsionate GmbH / Anela Ademovic / Motorstr. 25 / 70499 Stuttgart