Financially backed by G+J/Bertelsmann (#1 media powerhouse in Europe), we are a startup developing a disruptive mobile ad solution that helps app publishers all over the globe to generate more ad revenue. Our mission is to develop technologies that reach billions of smartphone users in a drastically growing market. If you want to be part of the NEXT BIG THING and work with some of the best people in the industry, then go for it and send us your application!
- We build a technology that is used by international customers worldwide in the ad-tech industry and you will help to integrate our technology into thousands of clients’ mobile apps and keep it running achieving the best possible outcomes
- You will be the mediator between all stakeholders including tech and business teams, and our international partners
- Extracting, analyzing and communicating reports and statistics for our business teams and partners
- Setting up the tracking of our ad campaigns, so we all can optimize them daily or even in real-time
- You have a deep understanding of the technical product features and requirements and ensure a smooth integration process
- Ensuring proper breach management & troubleshoot urgently where required
- You analyze existing processes and aim to simplify and automate them while enhancing transparency and develop easy to monitor KPIs
- You finished your degree or similar education in a field like business informatics or mathematics (ideally with a minor in economics or data science)
- At least basic understanding of web programming, so GET-requests and JSON are no alien concepts to you
- You’re interested in big volumes of data, maybe have some SQL experience and lots of interest to master more such tools
- You easily switch between move-fast- and no-margin-for-error-modes
- You are fluent in English, self-confident and competent in communicating with clients and expressing technical issues
- Plus (but no must): Knowledge about mobile app analytics or programmatic advertising, e.g. you know the difference between DSP and SSP
- Plus (but no must): You got in touch with java in any use case
- Work closely with experienced entrepreneurs having a great track record – we have built one of the TOP 10 startups of the last years in Germany and adjoe will be the next one!
- High Impact and the opportunity to shape our business - Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments and make them happen!
- Fast-paced startup environment & a highly motivated team in a great location (Hamburger Schanze)
- We provide free drinks & snacks, free gym membership, flexible working hours and competitive salary
- Choose your own hard- and software!
Contact our talent team for more information and submit your application.
Ina, Lisa & Michelle are looking forward to getting to know you!